23 December 2007

Almost over...

And not soon enough, as far as I'm concerned. People tend to be a little strange around the holiday season. It usually starts the day after Thanksgiving, and lasts until New Years. Oddly enough, all the mayhem revolves around one day.

Christmas.

It makes work interesting, that's for sure. I imagine I'll be walking into a nightmare when I get to work 2 hours from now. It's the last shopping day before Christmas eve, and since it's Sunday, well....yeah, there will be crazies out shopping tomorrow, but I don't care about that, as I will be hiding here in my rabbit hole, far away from it all. No work for at least 2 days.

Assuming Brandon doesn't try to call out tomorrow. I would have to go in, as I'm the only other person available. He better not, if he knows what's good for him.

So it will be another night of either disgustingly obnoxious or overly nice customers. The drunks are calling earlier everyday, so I think those calls should start calling around 7 tonight.
Great. But I know everyone at work will be happy to see me walk through that front door tonight instead of Brandon.lol

Which means if you come into the restaurant tonight.....keep your shitty attitudes to yourself.

Or you will be heading right back out the front door....and looking for another place to eat.

No comments: