08 December 2007

I have been so very neglectful to my poor blog. To pretty much everything in my life this week.

It has been a very, very long week.

My boss is on vacation. Which means I get to be in charge the four days she's gone. Which basically sucks ass. Big time. I am generally a closing manager, as anyone who has had any contact with me ever knows I'm not a morning person. I have been up early every damn day this week. Not a happy camper at all.

And of course, every shit thing that could have happened, did. As usual. I am so glad it will be a minimum of 3 days before I see that fucking place again.
Tuesday...it was so-so...
Wednesday was the most fucked up day we have had in a long time. I got to be there at 7am that day, making it all the more special.
Thursday was just being all tensed up from the day before, and a strange overabundance of stupidity from a lot of the customers.

Today (Friday) was different though. It was supposed to pour down rain today, which in Orange County is the equivalent of a snowstorm anywhere else. So when it rains, we are always crazy busy.

It didn't rain today.

It was cloudy and stuff, sprinkled a couple of times, but that was about it. Because of this, it was slow as hell. There is always more employees on Friday, as it is usually busy because of that fact. So by 1 o'clock, I had 3 drivers, 2 cooks, Susie on phones and me. There were more employees than customers. Everything was done. We got bored real fast...

So I went and got one of those disposable cameras and took some pictures of the people I work with....well, the ones I'm actually friends with....I'm not a fucking hypocrite...I don't pretend to like people I don't. Waste of time.

I didn't get everybody, but I got a few of them...


This is my friend Kyle. He is the first person I became friends with when I first got here. As you can see, he took this one himself...lol


This is Kenny, our resident man whore...lol Okay, he was..not since he met Sadie, his girlfriend of now 1 year. Aaawwwwww......ain't they cute. That was a trip we took to Six Flags Magic Mountain back in April, it was Kenny's first time there.

This is Ian. I haven't known him very long, but we always have fun when we work together, because we are so alike, especially when it comes to work. We are super nice to everyone...unless you fuck with us. Then heaven help you if you don't step back, because neither of us will hesitate to tell you to fuck off....
Check out the hoodie......wicked awesome.....
These are a few of the people I work with, and spend time with in general. They are also my friends. And we are all trouble....

No comments: