22 December 2007

Matthew Good - "True Love Will Find You In The End" - Sept. 20, 2007

I have delayed this long enough. Since music has always been very important to me, I love to talk about it. My hands down favorite musician...EVER. Matthew Good. Stated this in an earlier post, but figured I would go ahead and remind you anyway. Since I plan on just saturating this blog from now on with all my favorite music, with Matt Good always being in the forefront. Who knows, maybe you'll end up finding something you like from stuff I post.



And I make NO apologies for anything I like. Make fun of anything I listen to, fine by me. Won't stop me from listening to it... ;p



ANYWAY, this clip is from the show in Vancouver, B.C., September 20th, 2007. It was my 8th MG show, and by far the best I've been to yet. So enjoy.

No comments: