28 December 2007

"When The World Ends (live)" - Dave Matthews Band

So there's this game, right? I play it with my sweetie. And I know damn near anyone who has been in a relationship has probably played this game at least once.

The "oh, let's be cute and quote other people's song lyrics to each other" game.

Don't act like you haven't done it. Right now, Susie is reading this, rolling her eyes, and laughing. Whatever, Susie, I know what your gonna say the next time I see you, too.lol It's fun. You should do it. We actually do movies AND music. It's worked out well so far.. :)



This is one of Dave Matthew's best songs, I think. Definitely very sweet.

All I can say is it's one of those songs you hear, and think, "This is how I want to feel about someone/want them to feel about me" kinda songs. Listen, you'll see.

No comments: