11 December 2007

Just a quick side note

So as I stated once before (or maybe twice), I'm still in the learning process of this whole internet/computer deal. I've spent most of my free time playing video games of the console variety, so I really never had any need to own a computer. Then I moved to California. I decided that since I despise the telephone, it was probably a good idea to buy a computer, so I could stay in touch with my friends.

My PS2 is staging a revolt, due to the neglect it has suffered in the last few months. It only works when it feels like it now...good thing that isn't very often anymore. Especially now since "Halo" has overtaken most of my gaming time.

I have also not been blogging, because I was frustrated with the fact that I have not been entirely happy lately with the feel of it. Most of that has to do with my inexperience. Which is why I'm here to remind you that many changes will be taking place over the next 6 months or so around here. So please be patient if your one of the couple of people who actually come here...

As you can see, I did learn something new...how to post videos...somewhat. So with the addition of the digital camera I will have no later than Monday, many changes will be forthcoming. With more changes due in the new year. So we'll see where it goes.

No comments: