28 December 2007

"...by flashlight I had found you, you just held my hand...."

7 weeks ago today...I published a post entitled "A week ago today".

2 months ago began a time in my life that I honestly thought would never happen.

Happiness, the real and true kind. The kind that makes you smile for no reason at all, where before it felt like you had no reason to. Where you can't remember the time before the person causing it came into your life. The kind that makes you lifelong friends.

A happiness so deep and true, that you can't imagine your life without them.

I used to worry alot. I'm so used to things going to shit in my life, that I spent a bit of time waiting for the proverbial "other shoe" to drop.

He told me to knock it off. So I did.

Our only issue at this point is the distance.

But in 3 1/2 months...

I'm gonna fix that too.

So in response to my own post, as I said I would....

It's going VERY well, thank you.

No comments: