16 December 2007

Fuckin' Brandon...

So I wasn't planning on posting anything until later on tonight, but since this is a fairly short one, I figured I'd jot it down real quick. You may think from the title I had worked recently with Brandon, but that is not the case. He probably would have been better off in the long run if that HAD been the case.

As I have stated previously (and oddly enough, in context to Brandon then), there is a "no call" guideline for work, between 5am and 11am. I guess 'cause he wasn't at work yet, he was under the impression that wasn't in play.

10:02 am - Everything silent in the Garcia household, as it normally is that time of the morning.

House phone starts ringing. Open one eye, notice the time....first thought is "who the fuck is calling here???"

Caller ID.....you have got to be fucking kidding me. Brandon.

Answering...."What do you want?" Did not even attempt to be nice about it.

Brandon - " Oh......did I wake you up??"

"YES"

Brandon - "Oh..I'm sorry..."

"What do you want?"

Brandon - "So I was wondering if you are working at the other restaurant NEXT Sunday, because I'm closing at our store, and you are scheduled the open to close on Christmas eve, since we're closing early. I was wondering if we could trade shifts because my family wants me to come to Riverside, and....." and blah, blah, blah....

"Sure, whatever..." I just want to fucking go back to sleep....

Brandon - "Ok, well, I just have to talk to Donna about it, then see if Erin (his girlfriend) can even get it off..."

Once again, you have got to be kidding me. He fucking woke me up before he even had anything finalized?? For something a WEEK AWAY???

"Just let me know later...bye."

*click*

5 minutes of my life I will never get back...

Roll over, go back to sleep. Once again, silence......

10:51 am....phone ringing....

I didn't even move to answer it, because I knew who the fuck it was, and if I would have answered it then, he would have been crying within 30 seconds. So I waited about 3 minutes, picked up the phone to see if I was right (I was), and called him back.

Brandon - "Hey, what's up?" Fucker...

"You called and woke me up....AGAIN...."

Brandon - "Oh, I did? I'm sorry....I left a message....didn't mean to wake you. Just wanted to let you know that everything was set for next week. I really didn't mean to wake you up."

"If you call, the phone still rings, it doesn't matter if you left a message. If the phone rings, it wakes me up."

Brandon - "Oh, I'm really sorry....thanks for doing this by the way...."

"If you ever call my house before noon again..EVER, I'm gonna punch you in the mouth...."

*click*

I went back to sleep with a smile on my face, thinking of the look on his when I said that.... :)

1 comment:

rabbit said...

Keira-Anne said...
That's simply golden, babe.

December 17, 2007 1:32 PM