04 December 2007

So it ends....

Good thing I started playing Halo, and am addicted to watching "R vs. B" all the time...

Otherwise....I'd be fucked.....

Why?

The season finale of "Heroes" was on last night. Shit. Now what the fuck am I supposed to watch?

Well, there are other shows but they aren't quite the caliber of my FAVORITE show...I'll show you...

Monday.."I love New York" is on. Yes, I watch it...watched "Flavor of Love" too. Because they are funny as hell.....I usually watch it on repeat though around 11pm, as "Heroes" is on at 9.
I also watch "The Hills", because it's on at 10, and does not interfere with my show.

Tuesday.."Shot at love with Tila Tequila"..watch that one because it's funny as hell to watch guys AND girls fight over 1 chick...then, of course, another huge favorite of mine, "Nip/Tuck"....great show, but I still cover my eyes sometimes during the surgery scenes..bbleehhhh. I can watch any scary movie like nothing, but anything involving surgeries or things of the like...I'm disgusted with myself right now.

Wednesday..."ANTM"...'nuff said.....and at 10pm, the only show that can even think of keeping up with "Heroes"....."Project Runway"...I love that show. To be honest, I don't even know why. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, and wouldn't wear ANY of it. I think alot of it is cute, just not for me. And of course, "South Park".

Thursday... video games and other such assorted business...

Friday, Saturday.....see Thursday...

Sunday...only late night shows, and they are all cartoons to boot.."Robot Chicken" at 11:30; "Metalocalypse" at 11:45; and "Moral Orel" at 12:15 in the am...then more video games..

This schedule is based on what I watch if I am home...such is not always the case, as I don't really have a set schedule anymore...stupid job....

...always gets in the way of everything good....

Everything sucks now that "Heroes" is over anyways....but at least it was a FANTASTIC season finale...

Noah is alive, and now Claire and the family know it....don't know if this is good or bad yet....

Nathan got shot...don't know if he is alive or dead; of course they didn't specify...

I don't like Mohinder Suresh anymore...his ignorance is starting to piss me off...

Niki was in the building when it blew up....or was she??? I fucking hope not....

As usual, Hiro just keeps getting cooler with each passing episode...Ando is cool too...

Peter needs to go get Kaitlyn....seriously Peter....what the hell???

Matt's powers are getting way stronger....and I think he has the potential to go 'bad guy' on us...I'm just saying it's possible....

Elle/Veronica Mars?...barely worth the mention....

Alejandro.....he was too whinny anyway...whatever...

Maya....glad she's not dead....her character development has massive potential.....

Adam/Kensei....what a burn on you dude....you can't die, but not in the most comfortable of places now, are ya???

And last, but most certainly not least......Sylar....

....has his powers back.....FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I can't wait 'til season 3....

No comments: