02 December 2007

My new addiction

Yeah, things in my life just keep changing. Another thing I thought would NEVER be, has happened. I bought "Halo" for the PC on Thursday. I will admit, the original reason for the purchase was so I could play with my honey. I figured that with my history of sucking at first person shooters, I would play it a few times, get frustrated, and put it on the shelf. Surprisingly enough, that is not the case...

I fucking LOVE this game!!!

Turns out, I am kinda good at it....

As someone found out....the hard way....

I discovered that it is much more satisfying to shoot the person you are playing, ESPECIALLY when they've spent so much time and effort telling me that I was just gonna get worked...all I have to say about that is.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't beat him, but I definitely held my own. That was Thursday. I play the campaign version when I am on my own, but with my sweetie, obviously it is online multiplayer. Which we played Friday night. This time was different because there was more people playing with us, and we were playing capture the flag.....

....in Blood Gulch......fucking awesome......

As I believe I mentioned, I am addicted to Red vs. Blue, so playing in Blood Gulch is my favorite...

So I will be the first to admit, for at least the next three months, there is a VERY strong possibility that there will be a little lag in the blog. I need to practice my game...

You see, I have a new nickname to live up to....

If you have seen Red vs. Blue, then you will get it...since me and my sweetie play this together, our names for each other....

Church and Tex....

Not our gaming names, though...

If you play Halo on the pc...

...just look for IceNine and MGCaboose.....and prepare to have your ass handed to you....


No comments: