27 November 2007

I know you've been waiting for this

I know it has been awhile, but here is what you have been waiting for...

Oh, Brandon....

Where do I even begin? Probably with last night, where the story begins. Now I feel it is only fair to tell you that the only reason there have not been more Brandon stories is because at the moment I am splitting my time between 2 restaurants. So I hardly see him right now. I do however know about everything he is doing while I'm not there. Because people always come to me to complain, especially where Brandon is concerned.

So back to the story....

Last night. Sunday. I was working at the other restaurant, looking for something to do as usual. I was taking a phone call when one of the drivers called me to the front. He had been trying to cash out a customer, but when he ran their credit card, the computer froze up.
At that same time, one of the girls was in the middle of a phone order when her computer decided to follow suit.

Shit....

So I ran around and checked the other 5. Nothing. So I ran our start up program, which usually straightens everything out. Nothing. Ran it again. Still nothing...

SHIT!!!!

So I call boss lady, she tells me to call the help desk. I know that is what I am supposed to do, I was just trying to avoid it, as they are normally no help at all. So I tell everybody get the orders we had together, and have them ready. Since the computer was down, we didn't even know which food went with what. So while the drivers took care of that, the girls were taking care of the phone calls, and I went to call the help desk. I was on the phone with the help desk guy for about an hour.

....enter Brandon.....

Because I was helping at the other store, he was working my shift at our store. So about halfway through my phone call....

Shayna: "Cristina, phone call for you.."

typical me.."who the fuck is it?"

Shayna: "Brandon"

ugh..

"Tell him I am too busy right now, call back later. I don't know how long this is going to take"

While I am on this call, btw, I am also unplugging shit, moving things, resetting stuff.

Shayna: "He says it's important, he'll wait"

Ok, I already know it's not important, and if he is stupid enough to wait...

"Whatever, let him wait then."

So after another 15 minutes of bullshit with the help desk, I was informed it was unfixable, and no one would be able to be there until the next morning. Fair enough. Called the boss lady to let her know the situation.

Brandon was still waiting.

I couldn't believe he waited almost 20 minutes for me to come to the phone. Fucker. And what was so important that he would wait that long?

Brandon: "Uh, I was just wondering if you could come in and finish the last half of my shift. I have a lot of homework to catch up on"

"Yeah, I guess I can."

Then the ass kissing begins. It made my head hurt, as the mere sound of his voice gives me a headache. So I hung up as quickly as possible. About 5 minutes later, my boss calls me. She says..."fuckin' Brandon".. You have to know Donna to appreciate how funny that statement was. I will just stay it is very out of character for her to say something like that. The reason she said it is because she is sick right now, and she wanted me to cover her shift. So I just tell her I will do both, no worries.

That is why I had to work 10 1/2 hours today.

Because Brandon can't put down "Guitar Hero 3" and "Call Of Duty 4" long enough to do his homework.

Today was my day off.

I had been talking to my sweetie, and had to cut that hours short.....so I could go to work.....on my day off.

One good thing came of it though. I got to break in my new swears while I was saying goodbye to my sweetie...

"Ugh, I have to go"

him: "It was just getting good."

"Yeah. Thank Brandon for that one..."

him: "He is a fucktard"

"No, it's cockbiting fucktard. Get it straight."

Just to throw in a little insult to injury, when I got to work, nothing was done (as usual), and I spent the next 2 1/2 hours straighting everything out.

Fucking Brandon....

I swear, he's gonna drive me insane.

No comments: