07 November 2007

Dedication

You will see these pop up from time to time. The only real and true explanation is these are the very few people that are important to me.

I want to introduce you to someone. One of the most beautiful girls you would be lucky enough to meet in your lifetime. Knowing her for 5 minutes or less, you would know her beauty radiates from the inside out.
Heather Rae, my baby sister.

The life she lived, she could have turned out a lot different. She is stronger than that though. I always did the best I could to keep her protected, but I know even without me she would have survived. She has all the love in her heart for the world that I lost a long time ago, and I am happy about that. She forgives where I can't, and probably understands me better than most.

I am so proud of her, I can barely stand it. We spent a lot of time apart over the last few years, as I have chosen a self imposed seperation from my blood family, it was the only way I could save my sanity. We recently had a chance to reconnect when I went up to the Northwest for my vacation in September, and I must say, it was long overdue. She came to Vancouver with me (her first time to Canada), and we hung out a bit. Just being with her, I got to finally see the wonderful young woman she has become.

I could go on and on, but suffice it to say, she is a great person who I am immensely proud of, and you should all be so lucky as to have a sister like her.

Love you, baby girl....

P.S. To any and all boys who come into contact with my baby sister: mess around and your gonna have a problem.

Remember:

Hell hath no fury like a pissed off, overprotective, mexican big sister!!!!!!

1 comment:

rabbit said...

sbolivarez said...
"Hell hath no furry like a pissed off, overprotective, Mexican Big Sister!!!!!!"

Hahahahahahahahaha AMEN to that

November 7, 2007 5:39 PM