19 November 2007

Even closer to the end..

I was gonna wait 'til it was over, but.....

SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with Suresh??? Did he really just shoot Noah?? He just spared you even though you just fucked him over, and then you pull this? Are you fucking serious???

Yes, I am talking about 'Heroes'....it's Monday, sheesh....

I really super pissed about this....

Yes, I know that Noah is supposed to be the bad guy, but damn it!!!! He wasn't that bad.....besides, what a great character...

Shit.

And still no Sylar. And where is Kaitlyn? I mean, c'mon Peter, it's not like you don't remember where ya left her.

Oh SHIT!!!! Noah's not dead!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!

The preview looks promising as well, but I've been burned before.....not bigger than the burn of the show ending in TWO FUCKING WEEKS though.

Ah, "The Hills" is on..

Stupid Heidi...

So, back to the important show..

Suresh is an idiot. So mad at him right now.

Matt's powers are super strong now. Not only can he read minds, he can make you do whatever he wants...

I laughed when Elle electrocuted herself. That's what you get, Veronica Mars. I hope Claire kicks her ass next week. It's not like Elle can really kill her.

Next week should be pretty great!!

No comments: