11 November 2007

Some people just don't know who the fuck they're talking to

You know, when I left for work today I was in a pretty good mood. I didn't have to get up early today, which is always a bonus.

I should have known it was too good to be true.

When I got there, it was already pretty busy. Took us a few hours to get things under control, but I think we handled it pretty well. Had a couple of complaints, but they weren't assholes about it, and we took care of them. All things considered, things were going good.

Then it happened.

The asshole woke up from her nap and decided to give us a call.

Kat is the one who ended up getting the call (it seems to happen that way alot), and was on the phone with her for a few minutes before coming to me with it. So her story goes like this:

She ordered a pizza LAST Saturday, and says it was undercooked and gooey. She still has it. She wants to bring it in and get her money back.

"Do you have a receipt?'

"No."

"Did you call anyone last week when it happened?"

"No. I didn't have time for that."

So Kat comes to ask me what to do.

Inform the customer of the 24 refund police clearly printed on the back of the box, right next to the customer satisfaction phone number. Her window is closed. If she insists upon a cash refund, she will have to come talk to the general manager, as she is the only one authorized to give cash refunds after the 24 hours has passed.

'Cause you aren't getting shit from me.

You don't even have a receipt.

And we track all orders placed through our computer system by your name and phone number.

Your not in our system.

Asshole.

Leave out the asshole part, Kat.

So Kat gets back on the phone to inform the customer of the situation. I'm watching from the office (ha, no door), and realize from the look on her face that it is all starting to go to hell. So I get up to go over there and see what the problem is, when Kat's face goes from bored to shocked.

"Ma'am, you need to not take that tone with me, and you need to not call me that...."

My turn.

First thing I hear is, "....you stupid bitch....."

I think not.

Bitch, yes. Stupid, no.

She is so busy being an asshole, she doesn't even know who she is talking to.

"Ma'am this is the manager. First of all, you can not talk to my phone people that way. Do you realize that you are verbally assaulting a minor right now?"

"Well, why didn't you fucking pick up the phone in the first place, you fucking bitch?!"

....1.....2.....3.....breathe.......4.....

"Ma'am, you need to not speak to me like that...."

"Fuck you, you bitch!"

......and now I'm done.....

So......

"No, FUCK YOU BITCH!!"

Proceeded to go back and forth with her for about a minute. Felt myself getting more and more angry, and getting louder, so it was time to hang up.

*click*

Then I waited. Not very long either, probably 30 seconds.

Some people are stupid. Don't you know that if you are going to call and hassle someone, wait like half an hour, so they think you already gave up.

Assholes are stupid, so......

I knew it was her, so I took the call myself. Caller ID is awesome. Answered in my sweet-as-pie voice. Pretended I didn't know it was her. Gave my name when I answered, which is policy.

"Oh, so that's your name!"

"Yup"

"Why didn't you just....."

*click*

Again, waiting....I am so angry by now that my hands are shaking. I show the kids, and they start laughing. For some reason, they are amused by my anger.lol

I wish she would call. I want to invite her down to the restaurant. So she can say it to my face. So I can knock her teeth out of her mouth. So she can eat her gooey pizza.

Denied. She never called back.

I just don't know what is wrong with some people. You know, a lot of people are under the impression that just because we work in a pizza restaurant, that we're stupid. That is far from the case.

You are the one spending 30 bucks to order food from us because you are either too lazy or too dumb to cook.

Who's the stupid one??

I hope that the customer satisfaction number magically reappears on the pizza box, so she can call in a complaint about me. That's why I gave her my name.

Then we will know who she is. She won't get anything from us ever again.

If you don't like our policies or our sevice, feel free to call Domino's......

.....we don't care.....

No comments: