05 November 2007

This could really get fun!!

But is today that day? Probably not. lol It is Monday night and writing this post now is actually cutting into my gaming time. I was speaking to someone earlier (by email), and that conversation got me all riled up and wanting to race cars, so I am going to play my Need for Speed: Most Wanted game now. I am about 60% through the game, I have already pink slipped 9 out of 10 drivers, I am up to the stage of avoiding spike strips, helicopters, and having to slam 22 police cars to get to the next stage.......awesome...

On a side note: Playing in my headphones while I'm writing currently: Foo Fighters "Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace" What a great album, I think it is the best yet. Dave Grohl is definitely on the list of "ridiculously talented" musicians. The music is just getting better and better as time passes. If you've never really listened to them before, I would actually suggest this one first. If it doesn't make you a fan, nothing will.

So seriously, I have to stop now. I only have 2 hours and some minutes of play time before I have to stop. It is Monday night. "Heroes" is on tonight. YAY!!! at 9pm. And I still have to go to Raymi's blog and try to help her win best Canadian blog again this year. Go to Raymitheminx.com and vote!!!

1 comment:

rabbit said...

yodadonut1 said...
I, for one, voted, and i'll vote every 24 hours too! ;-p

November 6, 2007 3:41 PM