12 November 2007

I already know tomorrow is going to suck

How do I know this? Tomorrow is Veteran's Day. That means: no school. The banks are all closed. No postal service. What does this mean for me?

I will be seeing most of Garden Grove for lunch tomorrow. Shit.

We have a lunch buffet at our restaurant. It is pretty steady on a regular basis, usually the same few dozen people every day. On Monday holidays, however.......

Tomorrow is going to suck.

Why not? It has sucked since Friday. Because of the holiday weekend. The thing I find odd about it is the fact that the vast majority of people celebrating the holiday are not veterans, probably don't know any, and in all honesty could give a rat's ass about the holiday in general. As long as they get the day off, or as in some cases, getting paid time and a half to work.

I wonder; do our soldiers, fighting for our freedom and giving their lives so we can keep ours, are they getting paid time and a half tomorrow?

I doubt it.

And they are really the only ones who should be.

Tomorrow I will have to put up with a monumental amount of bullshit. People not watching their children, letting them run into people, jump around on the seats (90% of the time, this results in a crying child), plug up the toilets, etc.

I asked for $3 more dollars an hour for babysitting, but no go.......

Then of course, there is always that jackass who doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'buffet'....

If you want a special type of pizza, ORDER IT!!! Just because YOU like that, doesn't mean the 35 other people in the restaurant do. Get over yourself.

P.S. They don't pay us nearly enough for what we do as it is, so if you come at me or any of the staff working with me in the wrong manner......

....expect repercussions......

Like that bitch Jessica. Not MY Jessica. Jessica is a shift manager at another restaurant in our chain. Her restaurant sucks. We end up taking customers from them by default, as they are lazy as fuck, and don't like to take care of said customers. These people are trying to give you money, money that guarantees your job, idiot.

We were so busy today, we ran out of most of our dough. Which is what we had to start telling people at about 7:30 tonight. Our regulars are used to this, so they will readjust their orders. Others only like certain kinds, so they will call another store to go pick up.

Apparently, Jessica did not like the fact that she had to do some real work because of it.

A little perspective: Orange County is a pretty big place. The majority of our restaurants are delivery/carryout only, hence fewer customers. Out of all said restaurants, their are only 2 that have dine-in service. I work at one of them. Jessica does not. My store does triple the business hers does.

Which is why she is a lazy bitch.

She had the fucking nerve to call my restaurant, and proceed to berate Kat (see, I told you it is always her), and talking all shitty to her. Then she hung up and called our district manager, and told him a bunch of shit. So he called to talk to me.

Jessica. Your an idiot.

Don't you know I'm his favorite? I am the ONLY shift manager in the entire REGION who does 100% of the job, everyday. Which makes him look good. Making my word mean more than yours.

Because I rule.

Which is why you are going to wake up tomorrow to a shit storm. I told him the shit you pulled on Kat. Told him about the deliveries you blatantly disregarded in your area. Kat is going to file a complaint with corporate tomorrow morning. She puts up with enough shit from the customers, she doesn't have to put up with yours. I even printed up records on received phone calls and the deliveries of yours I had to take, and the ones I took that you told Paymon we turned down. So you have been completely called out stupid ass. Good luck with Paymon tomorrow.

See, I rule.

Happy Veteran's day to all our American soldiers past and present. Also, Remembrance Day
for all the Canadian soldiers, as they our fighting the war with us, (well, more accurate would be because of us), and to their families.

A little side note: That bitch from last night.

She called the customer hotline. Now we know who she is.

KICK ASS!!!

Her name is Tamika W.

She is not allowed at my restaurant.

She did not tell them of our little verbal spat.

She must have figured out who the fuck she was talking to.

No comments: