21 November 2007

I love this cartoon!

So I watch alot of cartoons. Can't be helped, I think most other TV is crap. 90% of the time, my television is tuned to Cartoon Network, and on Sunday night at 11:30pm, one of my favorites is on...

Robot Chicken.

If you haven't seen it, trust me, you are missing out. It was created by Seth Green and Matthew Senreich. It is kind of hard to describe, so I am just gonna show ya. These are 3 of my favorite clips of the moment...


Clip 1 - "Dinner with Vader" - enough said...


Clip 2 - "Delicious Gummy Bears" - this one is fucking hilarious. It starts out all sweet and cute, and it is all down hill from there.


Clip 3 - "Donkey Kong Halo" - I am a gamer. Donkey Kong has always been a favorite for me, and a very sweet guy I know loves Halo. For anyone who likes either or both, or even video games in general will love this one.

So I hope you enjoy this. I will introduce you to another one soon.

No comments: