07 November 2007

I've been meaning to write this for days

....And now is really my last chance. Tomorrow, I have to go to court. No, I didn't do anything wrong. It's for a child support hearing. No, I do not have a child. This hearing is between my biological parents, better known to me as "the incubator" and "the sperm donor". The 2 children they are fighting over this money for? My sister Carolina and myself, both long out of the home, and well over 18 years of age. Un-fucking-believable.

The issue? The state of California's laziness in doing a little investigation work. If they did their job, they would know that "the donor" actually has paid the vast majority of said support, but because "she" says no, they said "Okay!!" "Let's go get you that money!!"

Just a question.....

Shouldn't you be required to actually take care of your children if you are getting money for it? Shouldn't even a "donor" get his visitation rights if he has paid for the privilege? (Make no mistake kids, he didn't really try.)

I'm still getting pulled into arguments between them. Ridiculous.

And people wonder I've stayed over 1,000 miles away from these people.

And will be doing so again VERY shortly.....

No comments: