06 November 2007

What ever will I do with myself??

It's Tuesday. I have another day off. That's 2 in a row.... Understand that this is a rare occurance, and believe it or not, it is unwelcome. As previously stated, I like to work. I get fidgety, I always need to be doing something, hence the video games, reading, drawing, working, etc. I have always been this way. I don't even usually sleep for more than 5 hours on average, anything more than that makes me tired and crabby. I know; weird. My sleeping hours are usually between 5am and 10 am, varying up or down by a couple hours, depending on my work schedule. So for those who haven't gotten it yet (Brandon), DON'T CALL BEFORE NOON!!!! EVER!!! Unless your calling to tell me the restaurant burned down and I have to go look for another job.

But no work today.

So I begin with this post today, and will write at least one more, if not two posts later today. Two separate posts about two very different subjects.

Still wish I was at work today. Right now things are NOT being done because I'm not there.

So I am going to go to the movies. Gonna go see "Across The Universe". I have been wanting to see it for awhile, but haven't yet, and I want to see it in the theatre, as I feel it is one of those movies you just should. I am VERY particular about movies I see at the theatre, especially being in California right now where it is between $8.50 and $10.00 for the fucking matinee, depending on what theatre you go to. Today it will be $10. Oh, well.

Some of the movies I actually paid to see this year:

Superbad - What a great movie this was!! And very appropriately rated R!! Hilarious from start to finish.

The Simpsons Movie - Went to the midnight show with a group of about 12 people, and left with a stomach ache. I loved it, don't care if you did or not, as I know a lot of people didn't....wierdos.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Another midnight show. It was a great movie, and it was really fun going to a show that was actually only adults. Many fitting unappropriate comments were made. ;p

Grindhouse - Again, I know some did not appreciate this one; it is the most fun 4 hours I have ever spent in the theatre. From the great "previews" that came before each movie, respectively, to the movies themselves, fantastic. They were B - movies. Get over it. There isn't going to be another "Pulp Fiction".

Hostel 2 - I actually saw this one before the first one. I went to the first show the day it opened at like 1:30 in the afternoon. It was AWESOME!! I love scary movies.

Saw IV - And yet another midnight show.. There were so many of us, we took up a whole row minus I think 2 seats. What a great movie!! When you get tied into a series like that, you always worry when they keep going that it will go to hell, but it is not the case with this one. Spoiler: They are taking it to 6. In case you didn't already know. My friend Brian and I are all serious about it and stuff, and are already making our predictions for the last 2.

I totally could have worked today, and still been out in time to go see this movie.

So in response to a question: I DO listen to Tool, thank you very much. I am going to go add to the list right now, as I still have 2 hours to kill. That's what happens when you wait til right before they pull a movie from theatre to go see it. Then they only show it 2 times a day at the big theatre you hate to go to at the stupid big outdoor mall you hate to go to even more.

BTW, Laguna Hills, Newport Harbor???? That is "NOT" the "real Orange County". What a bunch a shit that is, but that is another post for another day.





1 comment:

rabbit said...

yodadonut1 said...
Sweet Tool!!! and APC!

points, points, points!

It wasn't really a question...more of a...hmm I noticed (or rather,didn't notice) this. CG on the day off.

November 6, 2007 3:40 PM