13 November 2007

Holy shit, that was AWESOME!!!

Yes, it is Monday, which of course means what? "Heroes"!!! Another great episode, many answered questions, but still one unanswered. What the hell is going on with Sylar?? Seriously!!
Damn commercial last week lied to me.....

Okay, "Heroes" is over, but now "The Hills" is on so there could be interjections on this at any moment.... like now...

Heidi is such a bitch. The fact that most girls are just like her are the reasons my closest friends are guys.lol

So anyway....

So there is finally a character on the show that I really don't like, and so I'm hoping Sylar decides he wants her power. The character I speak of is Elle, played by Kristin Bell (Veronica Mars). To be fair, the reason I probably don't like the character is because I can't stand the person playing her.

What can I say? "Veronica Mars" is a stupid show.

No Lauren, don't go talk to Heidi, you KNOW you can't trust her.

I can't believe that D.L. is really dead. Ugh, Hiro needs to go back and fix that.

My other favorite character Niki/Jessica (Ali Larter); and apparently now Gina?!? It's like this; Niki - the good one; Jessica - the one with superhuman strength; and now Gina - the druggie party girl. Personalities that manifest whenever one of them feels the need arise. Now I wanna know if their are more!! Exciting.......


HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Burn on Heidi!!!! Lauren says eat shit Heidi, you traitor!! Well, what she really said was "I want to forgive you......and I want to forget you."

See, even a nice girl will only put up with so much shit.

Peter Petrelli - just too awesome for words. Saw that he had a couple more powers I didn't realize he had picked up. Will have to investigate and see when that happened. Did I mention that Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) is a hometown boy too? That's right, Orange County born and bred.

People who were born here do NOT call it the "O.C.".....ever. Only people who have moved here over the last few years because they watch too much TV call it the O.C.

Peter just remembered everything. I hope that means he is going to go rescue Kaitlyn from the future Montreal.

And I'm still mad that Isaac Mendez is gone. No one to do the artwork now that they barely show Sylar, and Peter just got his powers back (they both have Isaac's power). Painting the future is that power by the way.

I have to say, I am pretty upset about one thing though.......

Only 3 more episodes???????

Fucking writer's strike!!!

Not mad at the writers'. Mad at the corporate fucks who don't want to pay them what they deserve.....bastards.

I am losing a half a season worth of shows because of this!!!!

There is no way they can fit everything in within 3 weeks. They barely squeezed everything they did into the first season, and that was 23 episodes....

*sigh*

Well, I suppose I am just gonna have to get over it. I guess it will be alright.

"Project Runway" season 4 starts on Wednesday.

....just not the same.

No comments: